1) Valentino men's camouflage calfskin leather sneaker with suede trim.
2) Round, reinforced toe.
3) Lace-up front.
4) Padded collar and insole.
5) Signature Rockstud detail trim heel counter.
6) Rubber outsole provides traction.
7) "Rockrunner" is made in Italy.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Pierpaolo Piccioli honors the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.